Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

What is a GreenRabbit?

Go down 
+3
PrincessPeach04
Dire
[GR]Gwarkatch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[GR]Gwarkatch
GreenRabbits Guild Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-09-06

What is a GreenRabbit? Empty
PostSubject: What is a GreenRabbit?   What is a GreenRabbit? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:51 pm

A GreenRabbit is a social and very kind person.
Our Guild is based on a concept that won't work in any other guild... we share everything. We have one Guildtamer, one person has the duty to combine cards, another one combines Soulstones and so on.
Since we play Alts we became aknowledged, because if just 3 of us are in Party KS is impressive for ppl who play with us the first Time. I want to see all in R6 we can fill whole Party then but KS would be mighty i think XD.
We are individual... some of us are embrassing, some are quite and the one or another loves himself too much XD But so we are.

We are Happy that we can join the Alliance on Sunday

Greetz
from
Rammler/Oberhase/Gwarkatch
Back to top Go down
http://www.greenrabbits.de
Dire
Officer
Dire

Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: What is a GreenRabbit?   What is a GreenRabbit? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:14 am

Welcome! Glad to meet ya! I'm the guild psycho who has the worst mind (it's always in the gutter) and the best sense of humor (quite sadistic). I'm the defense team leader for sieges and I hate to lose. Ya, I'm a little competitive but when it comes to helping my people out (and that includes alliance members) I'm there. Come on in to TS sometime and laugh with me. :-)
Dire aka Cover, aka B**** :-)
Back to top Go down
PrincessPeach04
Admin
PrincessPeach04

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What is a GreenRabbit?   What is a GreenRabbit? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:18 am

Great to see you here, can't wait to ally with you all on Sunday =) it will be great!
Back to top Go down
Khan
Nemes1s Guild Member
Khan

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What is a GreenRabbit?   What is a GreenRabbit? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:02 am

Good about KS cause we are going to do a 120+ Betty Party and your all invited
Back to top Go down
http://www.wavfc39.com
[GR]Gwarkatch

PostSubject: Re: What is a GreenRabbit?   What is a GreenRabbit? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:33 am

That's really Crazy XD
Back to top Go down
PrincessPeach04
Admin
PrincessPeach04

PostSubject: Re: What is a GreenRabbit?   What is a GreenRabbit? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:29 pm

hahha he forgot to mention that we tried it at 112+ and had it all but dead (old dng mobs without steroids) and then we got trained.
Back to top Go down
KingOfTheGods
Nemes1s Guild Member
KingOfTheGods

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: What is a GreenRabbit?   What is a GreenRabbit? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:28 pm

yea we have always been crazy XD we did we had it recorded and everything but thats when Glee ect was around and trained us.......

but i agree with KS ect we have all been around and had our own guild dps for most of our lvls and KS is everything and everyone needs to know details about what should happen ect lol...

(thinks of me Chipping as a SB and peachy covers me every time during a DS lol)
Back to top Go down
PrincessPeach04
Admin
PrincessPeach04

PostSubject: Re: What is a GreenRabbit?   What is a GreenRabbit? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:11 pm

... or when you're sleepy and just plain forget. lol
Back to top Go down
TekDeth
Nemes1s Guild Member
TekDeth

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What is a GreenRabbit?   What is a GreenRabbit? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:05 am

[GR]Gwarkatch wrote:
Our Guild is based on a concept that won't work in any other guild

i agree, unless 1 should make a guild full of one's alts Cool

Altho, Nem has been very good to me and ive shown my appreciation likewise

edit:
and i still like my avatar cheers
(my reel face is here somewhere)
Back to top Go down
http://nemes1s.heavenforum.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&am
[GR]Gwarkatch

PostSubject: Re: What is a GreenRabbit?   What is a GreenRabbit? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:14 pm

So we have finished bring all MainPlayers of Guild up to R6... so if anyone wants something u can pm Gwarkatch ingame again and dont have to try to find me on any alt or guildy Smile

now sieges will be much more funny XD And we should think about new dungeon Wink
Back to top Go down
Dire
Officer
Dire

PostSubject: Re: What is a GreenRabbit?   What is a GreenRabbit? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:02 am

(starts chanting)pp1pp1pp1pp1pp1pp1pp1pp1
Back to top Go down
PrincessPeach04
Admin
PrincessPeach04

PostSubject: Re: What is a GreenRabbit?   What is a GreenRabbit? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:46 am

hehe well dire if YOU want to organize and try to get everyone to work together for a TA of pp by all means.. I remember the nightmare it was last time. Personally I don't think pp is at all going to work out. PP is and will ALWAYS be a nightmare to seige and TA.
Back to top Go down
Dire
Officer
Dire

PostSubject: Re: What is a GreenRabbit?   What is a GreenRabbit? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:48 am

ToA is impossible to siege. It's nothing but a giant lag fest. I suppose we could be nasty and take on m1...
Back to top Go down
rogerbaby
n00blet
n00blet

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: What is a GreenRabbit?   What is a GreenRabbit? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:00 am

i would love to ta and seige with you guys. i kno the extra r7 will help too.
some of the lower dungeons like m1 and 2 i think are owned by surprsingly semi strong guilds and i dont know why lol ill have to double check on who owns what
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is a GreenRabbit?   What is a GreenRabbit? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is a GreenRabbit?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to UnderDogs Alliance-
Jump to: