Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Rogerbaby or not?

Go down 
+3
Dire
PrincessPeach04
rogerbaby
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rogerbaby
n00blet
n00blet

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-10-26

Rogerbaby or not? Empty
PostSubject: Rogerbaby or not?   Rogerbaby or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:21 pm

Hey I am considering joining either TandaRaiders or nemesis. I wanted to register on the forums and see what you gys were all like first. I am in the process of actually rebirthing now back to evoker so i will be active and online a lot.

Back to top Go down
PrincessPeach04
Admin
PrincessPeach04

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Rogerbaby or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogerbaby or not?   Rogerbaby or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:07 pm

Well either way we will be happy to have ya =)
Back to top Go down
Dire
Officer
Dire

Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Rogerbaby or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogerbaby or not?   Rogerbaby or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Hmmm Interesting decision... To go with the crazy ones or the insane ones. I'm still trying to decide which is which. :-)
Back to top Go down
PrincessPeach04
Admin
PrincessPeach04

Rogerbaby or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogerbaby or not?   Rogerbaby or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:56 pm

LOL dire...
Back to top Go down
Dire
Officer
Dire

Rogerbaby or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogerbaby or not?   Rogerbaby or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:08 pm

You know you love me. :-)
Back to top Go down
Lerxst
n00blet
n00blet
Lerxst

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Rogerbaby or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogerbaby or not?   Rogerbaby or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:57 pm

LOL Roger is a great DP buddy, I have played with him as evoker, Champ, Druid and hopefully Evoker again, lol.

Lots of nice people in the alliance bud, whoever you choose looking forward to having you join in =)
Back to top Go down
PeGaSSO
TandaRaiders Guild Member
PeGaSSO

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Rogerbaby or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogerbaby or not?   Rogerbaby or not? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:24 am

Nice Roger !! We waiting for you !!
Very Happy

Last edited by PeGaSSO on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rogerbaby
n00blet
n00blet

Rogerbaby or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogerbaby or not?   Rogerbaby or not? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:50 am

yea ill join. not sure which tandaraiders or nemesis. either or doesnt matter. my 7 day penalty ends i think next monday or tuesday. and yes i am rebirthing back to evoker lol
Back to top Go down
PrincessPeach04
Admin
PrincessPeach04

Rogerbaby or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogerbaby or not?   Rogerbaby or not? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:12 am

druids are better =P lol
Back to top Go down
Dire
Officer
Dire

Rogerbaby or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogerbaby or not?   Rogerbaby or not? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:19 pm

But this is the epic of the archer. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rogerbaby
n00blet
n00blet

Rogerbaby or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogerbaby or not?   Rogerbaby or not? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:58 am

ha i enjoyed druid a lot especially with getting into 150+ dps and even pvp was fun... for a while.
i guess its cuz i started out evoker and even with all the spells for druid i got bored fast lol

im gonna rb though once i get a 2nd pet or something so it prolly wont be till next week actually lol
Back to top Go down
PrincessCarrie
1st job
1st job
PrincessCarrie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Rogerbaby or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogerbaby or not?   Rogerbaby or not? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:15 pm

i'll tell ya roger from knowing everyone in nemesis for such a long time they would be a perfect guild for u. no u dont know me but i know u. back when u were R3 with Rogerbaby i dped with u a lot at lm on alts. peachesandcream is like my sister. i love her to death. they've always been so great to me. and who can forget our lovable Dire. XOXO! They are an amazing and wonderful group of people that i think you'll really get along with and connect with.
Back to top Go down
dr4g0
n00blet
n00blet

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-09-16

Rogerbaby or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogerbaby or not?   Rogerbaby or not? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:40 am

hey roger,

happy to see that u finally have fallen for the true powahh of the underdogs Smile
in my eyes its actually the same wich guild u would join, (i see it actually as one big one anyway)

but the fact that i see is.

either u join tandaraiders: easily for u allot of active high lvl to dp with siege and ta.

or either u join nemes1s wich would help us in recruiting higher ppl faster en become more active faster, but less guild dp's available

its ur dicision but wichever u take i would like to say,

welcome to the underdogs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogerbaby or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogerbaby or not?   Rogerbaby or not? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogerbaby or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to UnderDogs Alliance-
Jump to: